They are not created by Microsoft, but they are similar to some PowerToys. Felicitations to Pierre Torris (France) for these little tools that make the life easier !
The installation is easy, the uninstallation also. As the Power Toys, you choose those who are really useful for you. I here present those I use. The others either are not interesting for me, either already exist elsewhere (inside the PowerToy Tweak UI, for instance).
Go on the Rapido page of the author to know more and to download these little size programs.
- Aaaarrggghhh ! How may times I was in fury to see my desktop icons loss the precise place I give their, and become all on the left !
- Set in the "Tray bar", IcoSauve memorize in two clicks the place of the desktop icons and, also in two clicks, restore each one in its initial place.
- RegDir paints in green the icone of the open folder in the Explorer.
To see very quickly the open folder
- It seems secondary, but, yes, it is very useful !
- With this program, you open the program you choose (for me a text editor), when you click on a file whose extension is not associated with any program