Two versions to be downloaded:
As already said, it needs an emulator (such as WinUAE) and an Amiga "rom".
- hwinfection.adf (385 Kb zipped): hardware effects version (with plasma effects on the board)
- emuinfection.adf (384 Kb zipped): hardware effects removed to be more emulator friendly
- Options Screen Right clicking on a quadrant will turn on or off the player left clicking on the icons changes them
- Edit Screen Left click to toggle tiles covered-open shake randomizes the tiles
- Game Screen Click on the piece you want to move then click where you want to move to, simple.