- This program was created by somebody I consider as a genius. Microsoft should have buyed him very highly. Putting buttons from any menu commands, or from macros chaining any succession of commands, is a universal mean to manage buttons. I think that it woud have neen a very good thing to put it in the operating system.
- William J. Wood has, alas, stopped to make living his software, perhaps because he was not glad to have too few success...
- However it is a Windows 3.1 program, I continue to use Superbar, adding buttons to softwares having no ones, or few (and it allows to translate buttons legends from english to french...).
- Here, for example, it is more easily to play with this game, because Superbar added buttons (here in large format) inside it. So it is quicker than to go in the commands menus.
- And here you see the corresponding parameters. By the macros, it is possible to put in a button the preparation of the games parameters...
- You will find another buttons configuration illustration at the Jasc Media Center page.
All commands in only one click !
- Superbar has only the necessary updates to work in Windows 95 (version 2.0o). Except if you find that it brings essential things, I do not recommend Superbar, but I would not wanted to remove it from this outfit, because I still much use it, even for recent softwares, as publisher 97, because they have a bad management of buttons...
- This shareware had a cost of 25$. It is to download by going to this page. I hope that the author will bring the necessary evolutions, so that it may survive.