- This freeware was written in pascal by Eric Wienke in december 1996. Version 0.65b.
- The above board was worked to be a little like an Ataxx game... Because the default configuration has a 11x11 board, with yellow and blue squares, red and green pieces. But, about pieces, the beginning positions (see above), and the number (12 for each player) is impossible to be updated...
- The author explains that he did not know Ataxx, but a game named tw33ty, written in Pascal, that we don't know...
A hard to recognize Ataxx...
- However, the move and keep rules are very classical. No blocks. Pieces are moving by drag and drop.
- There are many parameters. Colors, numbers of sqares (from 6x6 to 60x60 !), sounds. Three opponents : computer, human on the PC, human on the network. Alas, theses parameters are not saved from one program launch to another.
- There is also this graphic to show the players evolution, for the number of pieces. But the computer level is very low.
- To download this game, go to this page of Shareware.com.
- There is a Web version, presenred on this page.