- This is a game where you play against a distant computer. So the computer is long to answer and you have the time to think... On his site, David Summer (U.S.A.) presents 4 others CGI games games (included Reversi/Othello).
Between Ataxx and Reversi
- CGI Flipit is an Ataxx where it is impossible to jump a square (see the picture). So, it is not an Ataxx...
- With such a rule, you play by adding pieces, as in Reversi, more than moving them. The destination squares are in blue and you only have to click upon one to play (suppose there are two possible origins, the result is the same, whatever the piece is splitted).
- More secundary, the board is 6x6 instead of 7x7, there is no block and the pieces are white and black.
- To play, go on the page of David Summer.