- It's the only puzzle in T7G I can't do in an hour or so, so it really is irking me.
- Really a clever little game. There are other things to discover about it too, like the benefits of jumping a piece versus growing a new piece.
- Just felt like bragging. Sorry.
It took me a number of tries. I think I won after a few hours of playing.
It's been so long, that I can't think of any useful strategy tips.
- Could someone please help me out with the microscope puzzle in t7g?
I have tried and tried for two days to no avail.
Am I missing something?
- You don't need to solve this puzzle to finish the game, and frankly, I know of no one who was able to beat this puzzle.
Even the hintbook offered no solution...
- The microscope puzzel is impossible.
I read somewhere that not even the creators could beat it.
- I've conquered it- it took me many moons to do so.
All I can say is....look for patterns, and since the computer has the best strategy, copy it.
- Actually, my daughter won this game...the second or third time she played it.
However i never did figure it out....;-)
- After quite a few hours I did manage to win the game. I carefully watched which moves the computer made with the different patterns. By using the same moves I was able to keep it close. The thing to remember is that the one to fill the last hole will win when the count is close as the last move will flip 4-5 holes. I won 25-24 and counted it three times before I was convinced I would win.